2009 Olympic Seaview 610SS
Presented in excellent condition, this 2009 Scenic Seaview is 19'6" long and is easy to tow. The spacious layout offers rear seating for two and a side L-shape for another three people. The cabinetry is also extremely well kept with no signs of wear for the age of the van. Comes with all the basics you need to get started in a caravan including:
Leaf spring suspension, dual axle,
Queen bed, Combined toilet/shower,
Lots of comfortable seating,
Mini grill & hotplate, Microwave,
Reverse cycle Dometic heating/cooling,
Stereo/DVD, TV, wind-up Antenna, Gas hot water,
External tap, 2 x 9kg gas bottles, 2 x batteries
Gas Point, Drop down legs, 2 x water tanks,
ESC, 12-PIN flat, Grey Anderson Plug, Breakaway system,
No solar or Annexe.
Please visit our family owned business at , VIC. We also have the brand new range of and JB caravans. We offer competitive finance options. Trade-ins and consignment welcome. Our large premises offer premium servicing, maintenance, and a range of accessories plus caravan insurance and superbly priced warranty options.
Open Mon-Fri 9am -5pm Sat 9am - 4pm. Closed public Holidays.
- Caravan: 2009 Olympic Seaview 610SS
- Price: $32,990 Drive Away
- Category: Used Caravan
- Sleeps: 2 people
- Seats: 5 people
- Length: 19.5 feet
- Suspension: Leaf Spring & Beam axle
- Tow Ball Weight: 190 kgs
- Tare: 1885 kgs
- Wheels: 2
- Rego Expiry: 11/10/19
- GVM: 2075
- Axle Configuration: Tandem Axle
- Tyres & Wheels Size: 14
- Warranty: Aftermarket Warranty Available
- Stock #: OAG-AD-17247029
Features and Specifications
- Air Conditioning
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this caravan may differ, please confirm with the seller.
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away No More to Pay", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the caravan.